...hopefully I can keep up with the new! lol Ideally, I'd love to blog but reality is that I have very little time. I started this to mark our journey to parenthood...now I want it to be about ME and anything I want it to be! :)
So here goes...
Cannon, my 13 month old baby boy and love of my life, is quite the little talker. I want to document what he says now, because I wish I had done it along the way. Anyway...words Cannon says are: yeah, what, mama, mommy, dada, daddy, yes, uh-oh, nana, shoe, baby and ONE TIME he said "I wuv oooo" Awww :) ETA: I forgot about Hi and Bye
So work has been absolutely C-R-A-Z-Y!!! Tons of mandatory overtime, but no time at home with the kids. :( I feel like I'm losing my mind. I really need a weekend getaway...but that's not going to happen anytime soon so I'll just deal with it all for now.
In other news, my throat is swollen and covered in white spots. Dr. says I don't have strep but I have adnovirus, or something to that effect. Either way, it's viral, and no antibiotics can help. So I suffer, along with this horrible headache.
I miss my family. I wish so much that there were more/better jobs back home, but there aren't...so I'm stuck here, seeing them once a month at best. :(
We decided to name Cannon after my Pappaw, the other huge influence in my life. So when that day is final, Cannon will be Cannon David Abram *last name*. Yeah, 2 middle names for a boy?!? I know I know...but it was a compromise on both of our parts. So there it is.
I'm sitting here at Panera needing to be doing work, but I'm so not motivated.
But, I do think I'll go and get ready for a home visit at 6. Later!
Grilled Stuffed Portobellos
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment